Inside Sales Representative
About the Opportunity
The inside sales representative will interact by phone and e-mail with outside parties to solicit orders for product/services, make appointments, in addition work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to create new customers and meet/exceed monthly sales quotas. The desired outcome of the inside sales rep’s activities are:
- Qualify leads and identify real opportunities for outside sales to pursue
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers through consistent communication
- Generate product/service/training quotes
- Help set meetings and maximize the time an outside sales rep can spend face-to-face with customers
Education and experience
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- High School Diploma/GED required with experience or degree in college in college-level mathematics
- Minimum 2 years in similar position preferred
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Contact businesses by phone or e-mail and build interest in the products/services offered by Tech-30.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts in persuading potential customers to purchase Tech-30 product/services.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects of the organization
- Coordinate with outside sales reps to determine essential strategic approaches for the territory
- Capture accurate and complete information and enter into CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Accurately forecast opportunities
- Participate fully in training sessions, skill building and professional development
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Delivers superior customer service
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written) negotiation and good phone skills
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
Skills and Abilities
Knowledge, skills and abilities which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly associated with the position.
- Physical demands:
This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Tech-30 does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Tech-30 will be considered the property of Tech-30 and the candidate may be contacted and engaged with directly by Tech-30. Tech-30 will not pay a placement or any other fee to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who have not been specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Tech-30 Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Tech-30 employee. Tech-30 will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Tech-30 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.